ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: Proposal: "Local" Immutable properties
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:54:18 GMT
At 15:52 27/11/2001 +1300, I wrote:

>I've been following this discussion and just saw Bruce Atherton's post
>about using DSTAMP and TSTAMP to time portions of builds, and this
>triggered a thought ...

Forgot to say - I'm willing to have a go at writing this if the idea meets
with approval.

Cheers,
Bevan.

--
"Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"

Bevan Arps (<mailto:bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz)
Senior OO Analyst, ACT Financial Systems

This communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views and
opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).