ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Tibbetts <ttibbe...@ecmc.org>
Subject Re: path elements in copy task
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:39:20 GMT
As an example: I set up a path that contains, as path elements, the
collection of jars needed by my application.  I use this path for
compiling, of course.  I would also like to use this collection for copying
my jars to their final destination.  Also, by setting up my collection of
jars this way, I get automatic documentation about what jars are required
by the application.