ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Tibbetts <ttibbe...@ecmc.org>
Subject Creating WARs and Weblogic
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:45:47 GMT
Greetings.  I hope someone can help me.
I'm using ant to create a war file for deployment under weblogic v6.1.  Ant
creates the war with no problem and it looks fine when I open it up in
winzip.  The problem is that when I go to deploy the war under weblogic,
one of my resource files I need to read can't be read.  If I generate the
war file myself by hand using the Jar command, the deployment works just
fine.  I've look over both the ant and hand generated files and everything
looks the same, even down to the file size, (except for the manifest
file.)  I even tried it uncompressed with no luck.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks, Tom Tibbetts