ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mercado, Tony" <Tony.Merc...@kmv.com>
Subject RE: Ant & EJB
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 15:15:12 GMT
Andrew,

The following example successfully builds a number of EJB's using ejbjar (I
changed actual names we use in our project):

  <target name="ejbs" depends="init">

    <ejbjar
        descriptordir="${src.dir}/xml/META-INF"
        srcdir="${dev.classes.dir}"
        destdir="${dev.ejb.dir}"
        basejarname="serviceEJB">
        <weblogic destdir="${dev.ejb.dir}" newCMP="true">
            <classpath refid="project.classpath" />
        </weblogic>
        <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
        <exclude name="**/weblogic*.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>

  </target>

This small snippet of ant assumes that you have two files in
${src.dir}/xml/META-INF.  Specifically, ejb-jar.xml & weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.
Note that I am also using a number of other "references" in this example:
project.classpath, as well as the references to the directories.  These
"references" need to be set prior to their use.

Good Luck!

Tony Mercado
KMV, LLC
415.352.3046