ant-user mailing list archives

From Arind...@NIIT.COM
Subject How do i do this? Fileset --> Exec / Java (with dependecy check)
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 07:28:15 GMT
Hi,

I am in a fix how to achieve this functionality. Here is my requirement:

1.	I  have a set of files in my source directory structure (SQLJ
Files). The name and number of files will vary. I would prefer to identify
these files at the project level as:
	<fileset dir="${src}" id="sqlj.files.ref">
	    <patternset>
	        <include name="**/*.sqlj"/>
	    </patternset>
	</fileset>
	<property name="sqlj.files" refid="sqlj.files.ref"/>

2.	Preprocess this set of files using <exec executable="sqlj"> or <java
classname="sqlj.tools.Sqlj"> task. This preprocessing will be done only if
the source files (*.sqlj) are newer than the corresponding preprocessed
output files (*.ser).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Arindam