ant-user mailing list archives

From Alfonso Urdaneta <alfo...@malibunetworks.com>
Subject more specific os on exec
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:34:07 GMT

Howdy.

I am playing with the "os" attribute for the "exec" task, but I have a
problem.

It uses the system property "os.name", and this is not unique enough - I
want to be able to run different things on sparc or x86 solaris, and
both of them return "SunOS".

It would be nice if this task could be modified so that if the user were
to pass in more detail ("arch" and "version" come to mind) they would
use them.

Alfonso.

--
Alfonso Urdaneta                           alfonso@malibunetworks.com

"Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas"