ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Davis <pe...@speaklink.com>
Subject Re: Building multiple targets using the <ant> task?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:07:21 GMT
I think the simple solution is to simply do

<ant target="clean"/>
<ant target="build"/>
<ant target="test1"/>
<ant target="test2"/>

Or, you could make an empty target that only has depends:

<target name="doStuff" depends="clean build test1 test2"/>

and then do
<ant target="doStuff"/>

Bryan Pendleton wrote:

>When I run ant from the command line, I can say
>
>  ant clean build test1 test2
>
>and that single invocation of ant will figure out
>all the task dependencies and build all the named
>targets, in one single clean pass.
>
>Can I do the same thing using the <ant> task? I
>tried the obvious
>
>  <ant target="clean build test1 test2"/>
>
>and ant responded with
>
>  Target 'clean build test1 test2' does not exist in this project.
>
>thanks,
>
>bryan
>
>mailto:Bryan.Pendleton@edgility.com
>

>--

Furthermore, I believe bacon prevents hair loss.

Peter Davis
Developer, Speaklink Inc.
peter@speaklink.com