ant-user mailing list archives

From James Stewart <james-stew...@bigfoot.com>
Subject creating ejb-jar problem - resolving dtd
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 12:07:07 GMT
Hi,

I am currently having a problem creating an ejb-jar file. I get the
following errors, I don't know how serious these erros are, but I am
having problems with deployment so I don't know if this is the cause or not.
createPlayerJar:
Could not resolve ( publicId: -//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise
JavaBeans 2.0//EN, systemId: http://java.sun.com/dtd/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd) to
a local entity
Could not load class com.whatever.league.PlayerHome for super class check
Could not load class com.whatever.league.Player for super class check
Could not load class com.whatever.league.PlayerBean for super class check
building myFirstApp-generic.jar with 4 files

my target looks as follows:
    <target name="createPlayerJar" depends="stageejbs, stageclasses">
        <ejbjar
            descriptordir="${classesstagingdir}/WEB-INF"
            destdir="${stagingdir}"
            srcdir="${classesstagingdir}"
            basejarname="myFirstApp" >
        </ejbjar>