ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: need ejb-jar to include remote interfaces
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:39:47 GMT
kimp@nethead.net wrote:

> The ejb-jar task doesn't seem to include remote interfaces. Is there a
> way we can get this task to include them?

Kim,

Currently ejbjar ignores ejb-refs. If I understand your requirement, you
would like to add the home and remote interfaces of the referenced bean
to the bean being processed. I think that can be done. I wonder should
that always be done or should it be optional.

I have a patch that I am currently reviewing which will make the adding
of dependent classes into the generated jar much simpler.

Conor