ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Mularien <pmular...@deploy.com>
Subject Re: HELP: WLS ejb building error again
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:21:12 GMT
ejbjar for WLS does not work with MDBs using introspection (as it does
with session or entity beans). You need to include the dependent files
yourself. If you search the ant-dev list, you should be able to find a
patch that was posted to fix this that you could use / adapt -- it
hasn't yet made it into ant 1.5 alpha.

Peter