ant-user mailing list archives

From Manik Surtani <manik.surt...@silkroad.co.uk>
Subject Developing and contributing code
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:55:54 GMT
Hello, all.

I have been using Jakarta tools like Ant, Tomcat, and Log4J for a long
time now in our in-house Java and J2EE projects, and have been meaning
to contribute code for quite a while.  I have finally got my head around
the inertia and will now, and am rearing to go.  What's the best place
to start with this?  I am familiar with portions of the code, have a
good understanding of the J2EE/Servlets standards and specifications.
 Is there a TODO list or a wishlist for these projects, that have
features needing implementation, etc?

Cheers,

--
Manik Surtani