ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Newbie Questions
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:23:54 GMT
Almost all of the jakarta projects use ant in some for or another. It may be
an idea to download the source for one of them and have a look at their build
files.

Ant itself has a relatively well structured build file (except it is rather
largish for an example)  if thats what you are looking for.

--
Cheers,

Pete