ant-user mailing list archives

From Bacardi Wasabi <sethu_...@yahoo.com>
Subject VAJ with Ant - Any body out there..who cna help me ;-)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:17:50 GMT
Hi Guys,

Im sending this email regarding Integrating VAJ and
Ant. I understand some of you guys have used it. Here
is my question.

When I start Ant Build Tool for a project and Browse
to Build.xml.

After selecting build.xml. I dont see any Target List.
I do have "description" attribute. Infact Im using the
same sample build.xml after changing relevant fields

But still my target list is empty.

WHen I try to reload or save into repository. Im
getting following message in log.

"org.apache.tools.ant.types.FilterSet".

Please help me.

Thanks