ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RemoteTask, RemoteCopyTask
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 23:29:53 GMT
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:59, Brett Porter wrote:
> I have written an SCPTask, very simple - uses v1 of mindbright's ssh
> utilities which are GPL.
> It is a bit rough but if someone can use it I will consider cleaning it up
> and posting to ant-dev.
> What is the process for this?

Ussually it would just be a process of attaching code and docs and sending it
to ant-dev. Unfortunately GPL and Apache Software License are not compatible
so we couldn't host it legally ;(

Cheers,

Pete

"The perfect way is only difficult for those who pick and choose.  Do not
like, do not dislike; all will then be clear.  Make a hairbreadth
difference and heaven and earth are set apart; if you want the truth to
stand clear before you, never be for or against." - Bruce Lee