ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Building multiple targets using the <ant> task?
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:49:11 GMT
--- Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@edgility.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions. Those both work, but
> in my case, the actual set of targets is not
> pre-determined; I was hoping to be able to pass the
> set of targets in at runtime (for example, by

I'm not sure how putting the targets in a property file is all that
different from putting them into your build-file (a file is a file is a
file, right? :)

That said, if you want to stick with "standard" Ant, you can use the
<script> task to break down a property whose value is a list, then loop
through those items (I've posted a couple of sample <script> tasks that do
this -- search the user list archive for StringTokenizer, once it comes
back up).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)