ant-user mailing list archives

From Leon Breedt <...@neverborn.ORG>
Subject if-else type conditionals
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:58:35 GMT
Is there any plan to add support for a task like

<if true="truetarget1, truetarget2" false="falsetarget">
    <and>
    <equals property="${property1}" value="value1"/>
    <equals property="${property2}" value="value2"/>
    <notequals property="${property3}" value="value3"/>
    </and>
</if>

Which would cause the list of targets in the true attribute
to be executed if all the conditions inside the block
evaluated to true, and falsetarget if false?

Sure, I can do <available> and <exclude>, and it will
work for my current case, but what if i wanted a set of targets
to be executed in the true or false cases?

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I wasn't
able to come up with a search regexp to dig it out of
the archives; if so, I apologize, and withdraw.

Regards,

Leon.

--
ljb@neverborn.org