ant-user mailing list archives

From Herry <>
Subject Manifest file in Weblogic ejbjar task
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:51:42 GMT
I understand that Weblogic recently has a new feature
for defining some classpath values in the Manifest
file of the ejb Jar.
Does anybody know whether Ant 1.4.1 or 5 alpha
supports that? Because I tried to put the manifest
attribute in the ejbjar task (which I think it is an
undocumented feature because I had to go to the source
code to find it). Ant doesn't complain about that, but
it doesn't seem to do what I intended it to do as

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Events Guide - Entertainment, community events and more!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message