ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: installing ant - windows 98 - out of environment space
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 20:11:12 GMT
An "out of environment space" error when running the batch files in
Win9X/ME-based operating systems. Right-click on the ANT.BAT file.  Click on
"Properties" then on the "Memory" tab.  For the "Initial environment"
field, enter in something like 4096. After you click apply, Windows will
create shortcuts in the directory with which you can use to run ant.

--
Cheers,

Pete