ant-user mailing list archives

From bryan hansen <b...@yahoo.com>
Subject JAR Error?
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 21:18:22 GMT
Hello-

I am using the jar command like:

<target name="ejbjar">
    <copy todir="jar">
      <fileset dir="classes" includes="**/*.class"
excludes="**/orderentry/"/>
    </copy>
    <jar jarfile="orderjar.jar" basedir="jar"/>
</target>

It throws no exceptions and says that it succesfully
finished, but when I try and open the file with winzip
I get a central file could not be found error. I tried
to open it up with jar xvf and I get:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at
java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getUTF8String(ZipInputStream.java:291)
        at
java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.readLOC(ZipInputStream.java:230)
        at
java.util.zip.ZipInputStream.getNextEntry(ZipInputStream.java:75)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.extract(Main.java:676)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.run(Main.java:191)
        at sun.tools.jar.Main.main(Main.java:904)

Any suggestions? I built one by hand and I can extract
it just fine?

Thanks,

Bryan