ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Close <os_mon...@yahoo.com>
Subject VssGet and Labeling...
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:51:00 GMT
Hi gang

i'm attempting to get version 1.0 from sourcesafe
using ant 1.4.1.  this works swimmingly. :)
i currently have my script set up so i can pass in the
version label that i want to get and ant gets it for
me.

how do i get the latest unlabeled code out of source
safe using this same script if i don't pass in a
label?  it looks like VssGet checks out the latest
'labeled' version, not the latest piece of code.  is
there a way to do a conditional:

if versionLabel is passed in
   then get labeled code
else
   get latest piece of code?

here's what my source safe target looks like:

<!-- global property setting version label to null may
be my problem... -->

<property name="VersionLabel" value="" />

    <target name="extract" depends="prepare">
        <vssget localPath="${sourceDir}"
        recursive="true"
        login="LocalBuild, LocalBuild"
        vsspath="/MKTG"