ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas WF Acheson <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject WLS EJB JAR task
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 19:49:02 GMT
Hello,

  I guess I need some further clarification of how the EJBJAR Ant task
works.  This is what I understand and expect (from the documentation):

  I will follow the naming conventions <jarName>-ejb-jar.xml and
<jarName>-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml for creating the xml files associated
with my intended jar file.

  I will invoke the ejbjar as a task (see below for how I have the task
set up).  The ejbjar task will scan through the xml files for the
required classes that make up the bean and add them to the
<jarName>-generic.jar file long with the other files.  Then if the
geepgeneric flag is set to false it will "compile" the jar  file with
weblogic.ejbc and create a new ejbc'd jar file called <jarName>.jar.

  What I see happening is that the only way I can get the class files
into the jar file is to list them explicitly through the support
element.

  This does not make sense to me.  Please help ...

dwfa

  <target name="build.ejb" depends="compile">
    <mkdir dir="${build.home}/lib"/>
    <ejbjar srcdir="${build.home}/classes"
	descriptordir="${artifacts.home}/deploy/ejb">
	<weblogic
	   destdir="${sandbox.dir}/config/${wls.domain}/applications"
	   keepgenerated="true"
	   keepgeneric="false"
	   newCMP="false"
	   rebuild="true"
       	   suffix=".jar">
       	<classpath   refid="classes.classpath"/>
       	<wlclasspath refid="wls.classpath"/>
	<support dir="${build.home}/classes">
	  <include name="**/Consumer.class"/>
	</support>
      </weblogic>
	<dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
2.0//EN"
	  location="${artifacts.home}/deploy/ejb/dtd/ejb20-jar.dtd"/>
	<dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN"

location="${artifacts.home}/deploy/ejb/dtd/weblogic600-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
	<include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
	<exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>
  </target>