ant-user mailing list archives

From Steven Morgan <xera...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem loading System Library
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2001 17:32:47 GMT
This was exactly my problem as well, so I wrote the attached task.  It allows you to
use <env> tags (like with <exec>) when invoking the JVM.

<taskdef classname="ant.extensions.JavaWithEnvTask" name="java-env">
  <classpath>(wherever you compile the task)</classpath>
</taskdef>
<project ...>
  <target ...>
    <java-env src="..." dest="...">
       <env key="LD_LIBRARY_PATH" path="..."/>
    </java-env>
  </target>
</project>

Otherwise the task uses the same attributes and elements as <java>

Hope it helps!
-Steve  :)

=====
(@) (@)  Steven Morgan