ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still having problems with javac source file location
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2001 15:28:22 GMT
What version of ant are you using. An *ancient* version would not compile
files in certain conditions. Try going "ant -version" and if it doesn't
report 1.4(.1) then you probably need to upgrade.

--
Cheers,

Pete

Duct tape is like the force.  It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it binds the universe together ...
                -- Carl Zwanzig