ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Close <os_mon...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Ant & EJB
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 20:16:48 GMT
aditya

i'm not quite sure i understand what you were saying.
i should have my application jar in the classpath...
do you mean the application i'm attempting to build? i
thought the ant/weblogic/ejbc built the ejb jar file
and performed ejbc on it.  am i mistaken?  do i need
to create the jarfile first and then perform ejbc on
it?  maybe that's part of my problem. :)

thank you for your response.

andy