ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bhadra, Jatin" <jatin.har...@landg.com>
Subject RE: Ant with VisualAge for Java
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:00:16 GMT
I am using ANT with Visual Age for Java for
1: Extracting code out of visual Age.
2: Importing code in Visual Age.
3: Staring and stopping Visual Age.

All these using Remote access to tool API.
Check this link
http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/NT0000D2CE?OpenDocument&p=1&mast=2

The process works fine for me. It is a not simple and not used by
devlopers on daily basis but used configuration management team to maintain
integrity of code and production code drops.
If you need to known more details please let me known.

Thanks
Jatin

This e-mail (and any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
 If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy, distribute, disseminate
or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please reply
and tell us and then delete it.  Should you wish to communicate with us by e-mail we cannot
guarantee the security of any data outside our own computer systems.

Any information contained in this message may be subject to applicable terms and conditions
and must not be construed as giving investment advice within or outside the United Kingdom.

Legal & General Marketing Group, members of which are regulated by the Personal Investment
Authority and IMRO in the conduct of Investment business.
Legal & General Group PLC, Temple Court, 11 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4N 4TP.

Registered in England no: 166055.