ant-user mailing list archives

From SimonRichards...@halifax.co.uk
Subject Available classpath search
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 12:54:05 GMT
I'm trying to use <available> to search for the presence of a class in a
classpath specified as follows:

	<path id="ssab.class.path" >
		<pathelement path="${ssab.home}/classes"/>
	</path>

	<available	property	="task.found"
		classname		="uk.co.halifax.ss.find"
		classpathref	="ssab.class.path"
	/>
	<echo message="[uk.co.halifax.ss.find]task.found=${task.found}"/>

However, the search does not appear to be restricted to the path
(ssab.class.path) and I find the property (task.found) is always set.  I
guess that's because the classname exists in the system CLASSPATH?  Is there
anyway to restrict the search to just the paths in the classpathref?

Simon

> Simon Richardson
> Technology
> Tel: 020 7574 8838
> E Mail: simonrichardson2@halifax.co.uk
>
> Halifax Group Treasury & Wholesale Banking
> 33 Old Broad Street
> London
> EC2N 1HZ

Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.  Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax,
West Yorkshire HX1 2RG. Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for
the purposes of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
 The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Switchboard 01422
333333.