ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stefano Mancarella" <mancare...@opoipi.bancaintesa.it>
Subject JUnit problems
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:11:12 GMT
I've some problems using the JUnit task.
I have some tests which load a resource from the classpath using
getSystemResource().
This only works if I use fork=yes in my JUnit task, otherwise the resource
is not found (due to classloader issues, I suppose).
Using fork=yes two other problems arise:
1) The tests run much slower (I can live with this)
2) All test output is sent to standard out/err, even if i don't specify
"withOutAndErr" (I can't live with this).

Is it possible two have test output "swallowed" by the formatters, even if I
use fork=yes ?