ant-user mailing list archives

From Magnus ?or Torfason <mag...@handtolvur.is>
Subject RE: windows 98 shutdown after exec
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 12:57:27 GMT
I once had a windows 98 installation that crashed if I ran "command" to get
at the command prompt.

I suggest installing a fresh copy of windows 98, or better still, upgrade to
NT or W2K.

Some would even say you should scrap this M$ garbage for linux (however I
won't).

Basically, 95 and 98 are unfit for software development, because of system
instability.

Regards,

Magnus