ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Georgiou" <petertal...@btinternet.com>
Subject Re: build.bat problem
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:00:57 GMT
Thanks for the help Alan.  My script works now.  My problem was a silly one
really.  In my build.xml script I had the following line:

<property name="catalina.home"  value="c:/catalina"/>

However, the value for catalina.home should be:  c:/tomcat

Anyway, I've also done what you suggested and defined the classpath for ANT
only in my build.bat file, and defined my required classpath in my build.xml
script.

Thanks for the help

Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Pearlman Spencer <Alan.PearlmanSpencer@Mobileaware.com>
To: Ant Users List <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: build.bat problem

Sorry I don't know tomcat 4.0, but I do have it.
Seems that these are in servlet.jar.
I'd make sure that the CATALINE_HOME points to the correct directory...
Can you get your script to echo it's execution?
Then we can see the classpath it uses. It seems that the line:
set
CP=%ANT_HOME%\lib\ant.jar;%CATALINA_HOME%\common\lib\servlet.jar
is not correctly pointed as it should find these files in there...

Alan.