ant-user mailing list archives

From "Magesh Umasankar" <>
Subject Re: Line numbers on Stack traces
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:07:21 GMT

This enhancement request is a duplicate of

A patch has been submitted.  Please wait for it to be committed.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Pearlman Spencer" <>
To: "Ant Users List" <>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 3:49 AM
Subject: RE: Line numbers on Stack traces

For some reason, by default, ANT passes -g:none to the compiler and
there is
no way for it's default to be the same as Javacs default which is
as far as I know.
Also, in ANT you only have debug on (all) or off (none), check out the
docs for javac
and you will see it has more options...
I wish ANT would expose these...