ant-user mailing list archives

From "Josh Kleinpeter" <kleinpet...@corp.earthlink.net>
Subject RE: Copy Task with gif files on Windows machine
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:15:52 GMT
I was getting corrupted binaries as well, I got around it using fixcrlf.
For some reason it was putting end of line characters in the binary.

<fixcrlf srcDir="${webapp.dir}/img" destDir="${build.war}/img" cr="asis"
tab="asis" eof="asis"/>

Josh Kleinpeter, Software Engineer, Earthlink, Inc
a: kleinpeterj        # lost in endless loops
@: corp.earthlink.net # imprisoned by old programs