ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gerald E. Bennett" <mraruba2...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Copy Task with gif files on Windows machine
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:04:48 GMT

What form of copy does ant use ?
Could this be what is causing the problem ?

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: STEPHENSON, Jill [mailto:Jill.STEPHENSON@suncorpmetway.com.au]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 10:53 PM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Copy Task with gif files on Windows machine

I have used copy successfully for images.  However, I don't specify
filtering or overwrite.  It almost sounds like the filtering is having
an adverse effect by editing and corrupting your files, try taking it
off
as you are not using it anyway and that is the default.

--
Jill

The contents of this message are the views of the Author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of SUNCORP METWAY LTD  ABN 66 010 831 722.

The content of this e-mail, including attachments is a confidential
communication between the Suncorp Metway Group and the intended
addressee. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender
immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).

http://www.suncorpmetway.com.au