Right now there are no settings in the ejbjar task to stop the build from failing if one EJB fails to compile (I'm using the weblogic inner task as well).

I proposed two new settings for the task:
  1. Set whether or not the build stops/fails when one EJB fails to EJBC (so the task will halt on an error, but the rest of the build will continue)
  2. Set whether or not the tasks stops/fails when one EJB fails to EJBC (so one bean will not stop the others from building)
We have 188 beans or so, and our application can work "fine" in development most of the time when a few EJBs are not deploying (just crippling certain areas). So it would be invaluable to be able to have other beans build when only a few are not compiling.

Thanks,
Andrew