Hi!
I am executing the same unit test with differents configuration files, using the same class. I generate the xml files in order to be able to create the report with the junitreport task. The problem is that, even though i have different xml files for each configuration file, when i create the report, as the name of the class is the same it overwrite the html file. Does anyone know how i can change the junitreport code in order to create the html files with the names of the xml files and not the name of the classes?
Or does anyone have another idea to solve this issue?
Thanks in advanced,
Natalia