ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject Re: XSLT output and the single-quote
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:02:23 GMT
> What does this have to do with Ant?

For whatever odd reason (which I have neither the desire nor time to
track down), the transformation worked fine from the command line, but
inserted those infernal single quotes from Ant (as related in my previous
post in this thread).

> check out the XPath translate() function.

Thanks - that did the trick.  Here's a snippet of the solution:

<xsl:variable name="apos">'</xsl:variable>
<xsl:variable name="a_server" select="translate($SERVER, $apos, '')"/>
<xsl:variable name="a_port" select="translate($PORT, $apos, '')"/>

Kyle