ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kyle Adams" <kad...@gfs.com>
Subject XSLT output and the single-quote
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:13:54 GMT
This seems like a fairly-newbie question, but I wasn't able to find an answer in the XSLT FAQ
at http://www.dpawson.co.uk/ or in the Ant-User archives.

I've got two parameters that are set from the Ant <style> task.  These parameters (a
server and a port number) are being output in the result XML document with single quotes around
them.  Is there anyway I can remove those single quotes (my processor is the most recent version
of Xalan)?

Example
<param-value>t3://'localhost':'7001'</param-value>

should be:
<param-value>t3://localhost:7001</param-value>

Kyle