ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject RE: FTP
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:30:17 GMT
Hi Dhirendra,

The ftp tag should be something like:

    <ftp server="<machine_name>"
       remotedir="folder1"
       userid="<domain_name>\<user_id>"
       password="<password>"
       depends="yes"

Here "folder1" is a folder in Inetpub\ftproot for the FTP publishing
service. If the file aaa.doc is inside the folder "folder1", the FTP
should work given the corret login credentials.

Before trying the ant task you must make sure that FTP runs from the
command prompt using the same parameters that you are supplying to the ftp
task in ant build script. The ftp task is a kind of "wrapper" provided by
Ant for FTPing and will not work if conventional FTP does not work given
identical credentials in both cases.

Regards
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar