ant-user mailing list archives

From Christine.W...@nurun.com
Subject Re: search for words in a file
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:41:49 GMT

I would like to search a word within a file.  For example I do not want to
include any *.java files in my fileset that have a 'main' method in it.

                    "T Master"

                    <tmaster@iknowled       To:     <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    geinc.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     Re: search for words in a file

                    10/17/2001 01:54

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    ant-user

Look at  FileSet   in the user manual.
A FileSet  can be based upon a file, that contains a list (line seperated)
of files to include.
Another file cna be used to exclude a list of files.

If you can, think about your logic use, and modify to suit.

T Master.