ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Phimister" <george.phimis...@db.com>
Subject Re: Problem with RMI classes
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:17:48 GMT

Adi,

This might be obvious but have you checked that the target is set for the application. If
you use ejbc and it does not throw errors you should be able to deploy it, given correct descriptors.

Look in your JNDI tree for details of which objects are available.

Sorry if this is not what you are on about.

George

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: Shiladitya.Ghosh@hpsglobal.com on 30/10/2001 11:24 Z-3005

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Problem with RMI classes

Hi,

I am using ANT and it deploys the code on BEA weblogic6.0.At the point of
building the code , all the files are compiling and the build is successful
or so teh console shows.However, when I try to look up the Home object of my
EJB it is unable to do so.

Though I know this does not quite seem like an ANT problem,however, I was
wondering if there is an outside chance that the build is not successful or
rather the EJBC invocation is not quite working even though the "BUILD
SUCCESSFUL" sign is being shown.

However, I tried this at a colleague's machine and it worked like a
charm.Could there be some problem during the creation of the RMI stubs and
skeletons and what could be the reason.I have reinstalled the WebLogic but
did not work.Could someone  F1 please...

Adi....

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.