ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject Re: FTP again
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:36:51 GMT
Hi Dhirendra,

Before trying the ant task you must make sure that FTP runs from the
command prompt using the same parameters that you are supplying to the ftp
task in ant build script. The ftp task is a kind of "wrapper" provided by
Ant for FTPing and will not work if conventional FTP does not work given
identical credentials in both cases.

Are you able to ftp to armada.ptc.com using conventional ftp program?
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration
i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.