ant-user mailing list archives

From Sivaprasad.Kanche...@itsindia.com
Subject Re: Running dos2unix utility
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 11:05:27 GMT

You can use 'fixcrlf' task in ant, if I am not wrong. Check out more
details in the documentation.

                    "Gaurav Gupta

                    (2001)"              To:     "'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    <ggupta@sapie        cc:

                    nt.com>              Subject:     Running dos2unix utility

                    10/04/01

                    04:24 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-user

'dos2unix' is a utility to convert scripts like fwsetenv.sh,
festartWeblogic.sh into unix compliant format. This might be required when
you have FTP-ed  these scripts from NT to Solaris.
Can someone give me an idea about how can the following command be executed
using ant.

dos2unix fwsetenv.sh fwsetenv.sh

Gaurav Gupta,
Sapient, New Delhi