ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Phimister" <george.phimis...@db.com>
Subject Re: ejbjar and EJB2.0 Local Interfaces
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:45:14 GMT

Hi,

Can I add to the mail below. Does the ejbjar task work for EJB2.0? Its say EJB1.1 in the documentation.

Thanks,
George

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: ArindamR@NIIT.COM on 31/10/2001 12:41 Z-3005

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  ejbjar and EJB2.0 Local Interfaces

Hi,

Does ejbjar task recognize the Local Interfaces for EJB2.0? ejbjar
recognizes the Remote interfaces in ejb-jar.xml without any issues. However
for a bean with local interfaces, ejbjar does not recognize the tags in the
ejb-jar.xml.

As a work around, I am using the <support> tags to include the local
interfaces in jar generated by ejbjar task.

Is there any work going on to make ejbjar task recognize the local interface
tags?

Regards

Arindam

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.