ant-user mailing list archives

From "George Phimister" <george.phimis...@db.com>
Subject Re: Logging the VSSGET task....
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:32:35 GMT

I had the same problem. I set the ssdir as a environment variable as in system variable, as
well as in my properties file. It hung for me when VSS was asking for a password and I had
supplied a blank one or none at all.

Sounds to me like the same problem. If not sorry.

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: Peter.FLYNN@syntegra.com on 30/10/2001 10:44

Please respond to "Ant Users List" <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:   ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Logging the VSSGET task....

Hi all,

Is there a parameter to turn on what the command line was that it was
executing in the VSSGET task?  It is hanging, and I want to see what is
being passed to SS.EXE

Putting ant -verbose doesn't show me what it is doing.

Also, is there any way I can have output to the screen and to a log file
when using the ANT parameter -logfile ?

Regards,
Peter

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete it without
reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.