ant-user mailing list archives

From Hakan_Akk...@msg.de
Subject Ant Runner install Problems
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 06:36:19 GMT
Hi

i have tried to install the antrunner  and seemed to work until i had
to=20
confiure Ant in the Jbuilder and to chosse the AntBuildfile. then happend:
1. Buildfile has no Targets!!
2. That was in the DosBox:=20
Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntNode.getTargetList(Unknown Source)
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntNodePP.parseAndCheck(Unknown Source)
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntNodePP.onFetchFile(Unknown Source)
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntNodePP$1.actionPerformed(Unknown=20
Source)
        at=20
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)
        at=20
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButt=
on.java:1504)
        at=20
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:=
378)
        at=20
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250)
        at=20
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListene=
r.java:216)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3717)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2595)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1213)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2451)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2216)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2125)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1200)
        at=20
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEvent(EventDispatchThread.java:103)
        at=20
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
        at java.awt.Dialog.show(Dialog.java:370)
        at com.borland.primetime.ui.DefaultDialog.show(Unknown Source)
        at java.awt.Component.show(Component.java:946)
        at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Component.java:903)
        at=20
com.borland.primetime.properties.PropertyManager.showPropertyDialog(Unknown=
=20
Source)
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntRunner.configureAntNode(Unknown=20
Source)
        at de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntRunner.configureAnt(Unknown Source)
        at=20
de.bogdoll.ot.antrunner.AntRunner$ConfigureAntAction.actionPerformed(Unknow=
n=20
Source)
        at com.borland.primetime.ide.BrowserAction.actionPerformed(Unknown
=

Source)
        at com.borland.primetime.actions.s.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
        at=20
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)
        at=20
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractButt=
on.java:1504)
        at=20
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:=
378)
        at=20
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250)
        at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:279)
        at=20
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseReleased(Basi=
cMenuItemUI.java:886)
        at=20
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(AWTEventMulticaster.java:230)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3717)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2595)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1213)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2451)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2216)
        at=20
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2125)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1200)
        at=20
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEvent(EventDispatchThread.java:103)
        at=20
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:84)

Can anyone help me?? I=B4ll send my Buildfile with this email:

Thx a lot!

Hakan Akkaya