ant-user mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Re: Wrong sig for Ant 1.4?
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:38:02 GMT
Thanks to all for the analysis.  If anyone has better hints & tips for
getting GPG and PGP .sigs (say that ten times fast) to work together
better, please let me know!  I've already invested in PGP, especially since
the GUI really is more convenient, but I'd like to be able to easily verify
GPG folk's sigs.  I guess I should go and get 1.4.1b1 now for xalan, since
I can't download GPG today  - using Opera I can never actually download the
files.

Also, if anyone knows "Shyam Koppikar" <vkoppika@tds.net>, could you ask
them to not rebroadcast so many messages back to apache lists without any
new content?  (I've seen at least a dozen messages from them that are
nothing more than copies of earlier messages).

- Shane