ant-user mailing list archives

From Kapil_Pa...@i2.com
Subject Re: Building EJB JARs.
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 12:03:38 GMT
Hi Sachin,

You can first unzip the xml file in the folder using the "unzip" task and
then rename the XMLs using the "move" task.

Regards
_____________________________________
Kapil Singh Pawar
Consultant - Integration
i2 Technologies India Private Ltd.
1 Primrose Road
Bangalore 560 025, INDIA
Email: kapil_pawar@i2.com
Tel: +91 80 558 1487-90 ext. 2416

Sachin Shah <Sachin_Shah@kaleconsultants.com>
10/22/01 10:12 AM
Please respond to ant-user

        To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Building EJB JARs.

Hi,

                 I have this problem. I want to build the EJB Jar for
weblogic and
infact i was able to build the same individually. What i want is the way
automise the same. The scenario is like below. We are using PVCS for
version
control. All the xml files are checked in, after zipping them in to a
file.
Out of these files some of them are in the same directory and the name of
the xml files are as original i.e ejb-jar.xml etc. So it would be like
folow.

\dir1
  |___           abc.zip
                 xyz.zip

Both abc.zip and xyz.zip contains ejc-jar.xml and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml and
the name of the xml files are not in the form as required by ANT. I want
generate the EJB Jar for all the files which are in a particular
directory.
For this i will also have to rename the file as required by ant.
abc-ejb-jar.xml and abc-weblogic-ejb-jar.xml. Any idea how can i achive
this.

Please mark a cc to this id since i m a x ant-user forum member.

Thanks in advance.