ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: EJBJAR Task Help Required
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 01:32:24 GMT
Herry,

You could start with the documentation
file:///D:/Software/Ant/docs/manual/OptionalTasks/ejb.html#ejbjar

In particular this statement may help you
"The task works as a directory scanning task, and performs an action for
each deployment descriptor found. As such the includes and excludes should
be set to ensure that all desired EJB1.1 descriptors are found, but no
application server descriptors are found."

Then you could look at the examples which show the use of <exclude> elements
<ejbjar srcdir="${build.classes}"
        descriptordir="${descriptor.dir}">
  <weblogic destdir="${deploymentjars.dir}"
            classpath="${descriptorbuild.classpath}"/>
  <include name="**/*-ejb-jar.xml"/>
  <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml"/>
</ejbjar>

Conor