ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: ejbjar and manifest file
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 01:51:01 GMT
Andreas,

Sorry for not replying earlier. I'm a little heavily loaded with non-Ant things at the moment.
Can you try a few things

set the manifest attribute to point to your manifest file
set the keepgeneric attribute to true.

After the run, examine the generic jar file and see if it has your manifest.

I've just reviewed the code and I think there may be issues for the update of manifests in
weblogic jars when ejbjar decides it does not need to run ejbc. The code in there at the moment
ignores manifest changes. These probably should be handled as a replacement candidate. Since
up to now ejbc has squashed to manifest anyway, this hasn't been an issue up to now.

Conor