ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: EJBJAR Task Help Required
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 02:42:04 GMT
Herry,

ejbjar assumes that the weblogic descriptor is located in the same directory
as the generic descriptor and its name can be determined from the name of
the generic descriptor.

So you need to keep your descriptors together but only feed the generic
descriptors to the task (by appropriate <exclude> constructiosn). For each
descriptor ejbjar is given it will then pick up the weblogic descriptor.

Conor