ant-user mailing list archives

From Jamie.Ech...@ubsw.com
Subject Ant 1.4 & clearcase symlinks
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:39:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm running Ant on a solaris 2.6 system, directly from a clearcase
view. My problem occurs when trying to jlink several jars, which are
clearcase symlinks. The jlink task only "sees" the jars that are not
symlinked. I doubt this is specific to clearcase, I just mention that
in case it is. On unix ls shows the jars as normal symlinks.

cheers, jamie

related financial instruments.